- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I made an an early-stage app for collecting and organizing research papers, with the option to link them to regions on a 3D brain, all while having access to a community forum. I made this app as a student and for the community. I now need your help to find out whether this would be useful to other students and researchers, and what needs to improve before I take the project further. I am giving access to anyone who wants to use my webapp through this link: https://mapped-brain.pages.dev/ You can organize papers into personal projects and connect them to brain areas. The idea is that users could also share those projects with the community, helping others explore papers by topic or brain region. It links a classic research paper manager with much more. There’s also a community forum which aims to show a heatmap of all contributions as well as host discussions and interactions for students, researchers, and anyone else interested. The app currently includes a bilateral brain model, along with some other structures around the brain: vascularity, dura and other layers. However, this is still in its experimental phase. Keep in mind the app is in very early access but I would welcome any and all critique and feedback.   submitted by   /u/Infinitepower_ [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 06:48:44
- 暂无回复