- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everybody, I'm a software developer who loves building things that help people, and I'm a bit obsessed with good design and keeping things simple I'm part of a football club where chasing membership fees is a constant headache. I looked at what's out there and most of it felt clunky and outdated, so I figured I'd try building something simpler I don't want to guess what it should do or what it should cost, so I'm building it with the people who's going to use it. So i'm gonna make a public roadmap, a feedback button in the app, and pricing worked out with the first clubs. It's still early, so its just a landing page and a waitlist, but if you've ever run or helped with a club I would love your feedback and experiences with other tools? And honest thoughts on the page are welcome too: getclubroom.com , as well as any good advice to building a sideproject! Thanks for reading!   submitted by   /u/Mikelele1337 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 06:46:27
- 暂无回复