I built a Mustang. Now I'm selling it to someone who can afford the V8. (AI video SaaS, fully built)
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, A few months ago I built my first SaaS (a different product, not this one). When I got to the marketing phase and tried to make a small demo and some content, it turned out to be harder than I expected. I tried a few of the services that promise "cool looking demos made with AI", and most of them were just simple AI wrappers. I wasn't happy with anything I got out of them. So I built my own content creation pipeline, and surprisingly it went really well! People kept asking me how I made the videos and pretty much ignored the SaaS I was actually marketing lol. That's when I saw the real potential. So I wrapped it up and turned it into marqee.studio . What it does You just paste a link. No prompt engineering. It reads the website (copy, colors, fonts and images) and turns it into a short product video, 15 to 30 seconds, 16:9 at 1080p. The videos are actually editable. If the AI makes a small mistake, you fix it on a timeline: re-time a shot, rewrite a line, change the accent color or switch between light and dark, add your logo and link. No regenerating, no spending tokens and praying. Edits are cheap. Re-cutting a video costs a fifth of making a new one, because the expensive part (writing and designing) is already done. It's a full product, not a prototype. Google sign-in, credits and subscription plans with payments wired in, a community gallery, the landing site and the domain. Current status 0 MRR, 0 clients. It's completely fresh: no legacy customers, no support burden, no baggage. A clean slate for whoever takes it on. Why I'm selling Honestly, I ran out of budget and can't keep going with it. It needs better infrastructure. When I tried it with some good models on limited usage, I saw how far it can go, and I knew running it on the free Groq API wasn't going to take it far. I actually benchmarked the models for this, for anyone who's serious about it. I'm looking for someone who can actually invest in this. What you'd get The full codebase and the video pipeline The timeline editor The marqee.studio domain and website The model benchmark, plus a per-video cost breakdown: what one video costs to make on a top model vs. what each plan earns Interested? DM me and I'll send sample videos and more info.   submitted by   /u/_Bl9_ [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 05:38:15
- 暂无回复