- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I have been working on this app for a couple years on and off and finally was able to get it up on the app store a couple days ago. But it's a audio-first social app, where you make an audio post about anything, and people start public conversations with you. I stitch the audio clips together on the back-end so playback listens like a real live conversation. You can make a profile and send private messages as well. I found there was nothing out there like this, really. It combines the feel of a live chat room but with convenience of not having to reply right away. You can also think of it sort of like a reddit comment thread that you can listen too. At this point I am just looking for feedback on the idea and if you think it has legs. It's also worth mentioning that this isn't vibe coded. I have been writing code for awhile and was thinking mainly about security and scalability through this journey. Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chatback-social-audio/id6764475362 Google play: DM me for access   submitted by   /u/ctapp1 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 06:20:38
- 暂无回复