Original Summary

Hey all, I've been building iOS apps on the side and launched BoxDex about a week ago. I got sick of digging through 10 boxes labelled "miscellaneous" in my basement to find one pair of shoes. Or buying something, then finding out I already owned it, buried in a storage box. So I built an app where you take a photo of an item and it identifies it, suggests a category and estimates a value. You drop it in a box, and every box gets a QR label you can print and stick on. Scan the label later and you see what's inside without opening it. You can also search by item, box or room, and household sharing lets anyone at home move an item and update its location. Everything is stored on your device and in your personal iCloud. Any feedback is deeply appreciated! App Store link: BoxDex   submitted by   /u/ProfessorFormer2457 [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我开发了一款能告诉你每个储物箱里有什么的应用!

开发者利用业余时间开发iOS应用BoxDex,约一周前上线。可拍照识别物品、建议分类并估算价值;放入箱子后生成可打印二维码标签,扫描即可查看内容,无需开箱。支持按物品、箱子或房间搜索,家庭共享可让家人移动物品并更新位置。数据存储在设备和个人iCloud。征求反馈。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:个人开发的iOS收纳管理应用,展示功能并寻求反馈,属于项目落地。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 06:14:42