Ok, so this started because I kept starting chats and then getting pulled into something else. Bigger picture, I was also tired of remember things to do that came in from email, slack, meetings, etc. So I hacked together a thing that lives entirely inside my own Claude account. Now I open one page in the morning and it's all there - and it works: At the top of every page is a little written briefing that tells me in plain English what my day actually looks like My calendar and email (I'm on Google; Microsoft works the same way through Claude's connectors) Every open Claude chat. Any chat where I say "I need to…" drops a to-do on the list, and chats I'm mid-way through show up so I remember to go back When I'm on calls I use a botless meeting capture solution - those meeting notes are automatically captured and turned into action items I run a channel on YouTube - this dashboard tracks the stats so I can see performance at a glance; and then jump into a chat to do pre-production on upcoming episodes The system monitors Slack and calls out anything that needs my attention I've also built agents that are proactively helping me get work done ; and made it so that the system can easily add new agents for And of course - there's Notes - tired of subscriptions and having to change apps as I worked on things - I built notes into the interface that are beautiful - can be categorized and can even use #markdown; photos and file attachments are supported I like to keep tabs on the real world too - so I've built in a Podcast and radio aspect - and support for RSS feeds and news from any source It also asks me things when it's not sure ("these two to-dos look like the same thing, keep which?"), and it never sends anything on its own. It drafts; I hit send. It'll even track my to-dos and monitor my schedule and help me find time to get things done. Honestly, it's like living in the future - it makes my inbox look antiquated. Nothing's hosted anywhere. It's just my Claude account and my own Google stuff. I've been using it every day and I'm still building it out - but I'm toying with selling the system prompt. It will work on anyone's instance of Claude. There's no fine print, no subscriptions, just a custom dashboard that's making my own life of getting things done easier. Anyway, I'm curious would you use something like this? What would you need it to connect to? And yes, I know someone's going to say "I could just build this myself," and honestly, fair 😄   submitted by   /u/johnny5therobot [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:自制跨平台待办同步仪表盘,实用工具
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 05:48:08