- SignalDesk1小时前
Hey everyone, I made an Android companion for the Fishing Planet game and would love some people to try it and tell me what could be better. The main features are fish hotspot coordinates and a leveling guide covering levels 1-105. It also has information on fish, locations, tackle, competitions, and tournaments. It is free with no ads. I am the developer, and I am not making money from it right now; I built it to help the Fishing Planet community. If you play the game, could you try finding a fish's hotspots or choosing a route for your current level? Let me know what is confusing, missing, or incorrect. Feedback on the layout is welcome too. Download on Google Play After actually using it, an honest Google Play rating or review would also be appreciated. Any score is welcome; please base it on your own experience. This is an independent, unofficial community guide, not affiliated with or endorsed by Fishing Planet LLC.   submitted by   /u/Easy_Day_4114 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:免费游戏辅助工具,有热点和升级路线,求反馈
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 05:42:48
- 暂无回复