I kept bouncing off productivity apps that felt like spreadsheets, so I made one that feels more like a cozy game, but only rewards focus time. How it works: you pick one thing to work on and press Begin. A little hero trains by the campfire while you work. Focused minutes become XP and gold. Over time the hero changes look, the camp grows from a campfire into a castle, a companion hatches and grows, and gold buys decorations and new sceneries. There's nothing to grind outside of focus time, on purpose. Some details I'm happy with: A notch timer and a tiny floating window, so it stays with you in other apps.All the pixel art and the piano music are generated by code. Mac only (macOS 14+). Still a work in progress and not available for download yet. Feedback very welcome, especially on what feels motivating and what feels like too much.   submitted by   /u/RecognitionUpstairs [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:像素风专注计时器,小项目
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 05:30:20