- SignalDesk1小时前
Curvewise is a free image to SVG converter that runs entirely in your browser. Drop in a PNG or JPG (a logo, an icon, pixel art or a photo) and get back vector shapes you can scale to any size, edit in Figma or Illustrator. I built it around a few things I wanted to get right: - A tracing engine written in Rust, compiled to WebAssembly so the conversion runs entirely in the browser - My own benchmark of test images to tune the settings for accuracy, smoothness and file size - Profiling and optimizing a slow step that made a large image take four minutes — it now takes just a few seconds Try it here: https://0010aor.github.io/curvewise/ I'd love feedback, especially on images where it does badly. #webassembly #rust #svg #webdev   submitted by   /u/ZorroGuardaPavos [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:免费图像转SVG工具,技术实用
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 05:27:14
- 暂无回复