- SignalDesk1小时前
Last spring I was the second biggest contributor to OpenScreen, a free open-source alternative to Screen Studio. In June its creator archived the repo and pointed people to my fork, so I kept working on it. I've shipped nine releases since. The main changes: a native rendering engine: export went from about 8 to 126 fps on a budget laptop cutting the video by editing its transcript, with captions generated locally webcam background blur and removal a 3D camera that follows your zooms, and 3D cursors an MCP server, so your own agent can edit the project You record your screen and get a demo that looks edited: zooms on your clicks, smooth cursor, backgrounds, webcam. It's free, MIT licensed, and runs on Windows, macOS and Linux. If you make demo videos for your own projects, tell me what's missing. https://github.com/getopenscreen/openscreen   submitted by   /u/Fresh-Daikon-9408 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:维护开源项目并发布2.0,项目价值
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:56:30
- 暂无回复