Original Summary

I've been building DockGo since the beginning of the year and I thought it might be time to share it. I was using Portainer for my home network but the 3 nodes that they give out wasn't enough so I thought that I would build something similar that also uses agents. DockGo is build with Go and can be run with a single binary or as a docker container and uses Apprise to push notifications. I use it as my daily driver now and I can just throw another agent at it without limitations. I would love for anyone to try it out and post any issues on GitHub, if you want to help out, create a pull request. I am open to any feedback because it's so easy to get stuck in ones own head being a single developer. You can find the repo here: https://github.com/Jisevind/dockgo   submitted by   /u/Substantial_Mix_6159 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:53:06