Original Summary

Hey guys hope your doing well and fine...so I'm the founder of trydrama and I have built it for production houses.... So like they shoot an ad, then realize a line, a scene, a product detail, or a whole sequence isn't working and then they can't afford to go back to set or just something else and so I wanted a way to change whatever they need after the fact. and with the tool that I have they have made you remove, or reshape anything in the footage until everyone on the team is satisfied and got what they originally wanted.... I've added this 33 second clip as an example of what that looks like. I'd really love the feedback from anyone who has worked on a shoot and would like to know what's the most common thing you wish you could change after filming, and what would the tool need to do before you'd trust it with a client's footage? Check it out at trydrama.io   submitted by   /u/Prudent_Apricot_9969 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:53:04