- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Back in July I started building motionflow.io , originally as a tool for creating promo videos for SaaS products with motion graphics and animations. After the first wave of around 100 users, I realized almost none of them were actually using the platform the way I intended. Instead they were trying to create AI generated videos. So I changed direction and rebuilt the platform around AI explainer videos and short-form content (Opus 5.5 would've killed the original concept anyways). Finalized that version and started looking at other faceless channels (for comparison) and also what the other competitors are doing in terms of distribution. What worried me was that a lot of the AI explainer/video channels I found didn't seem to get much traction themselves. At the same time, a lot of the marketing around these tools seemed to focus on the idea of automatically generating content and making huge amounts of money from it passively. I didn't want Motionflow to become another AI video generator that can technically produce a lot of videos, but doesn't necessarily help people create content anyone actually wants to watch. So I've pivoted again. Now I'm placing my bet on UGC-style content and reusable AI creators/personas. The idea is that you can create a character once, give them scripts, and use that same persona to create short-form content for Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube. Also added a feature for generating environments, so the persona can have a consistent place or world to “live” in. The video attached shows the avatar creation part of the workflow. In this case I created a ninja completely from a text prompt. The prompt translates into different attributes that can be configured on the step-by-step flow. My thinking is that AI influencers have more potential than generic template based explainer videos because there's actually a personality/identity people can recognize across posts. Of course I could be wrong. At every pivot there have been a lot more factors to my decisions, but these are the main ones. I'd appreciate some brutally honest feedback. Does this direction make more sense than AI explainer videos or am I shooting myself in the foot? And looking at the product, what would stop you from using it?   submitted by   /u/jwlbond [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:51:09
- 暂无回复