- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m terrible at standard geography or 5-letter vocabulary quizzes, but for some reason, my brain remembers when Datadog was founded and Atlassian's HQ location. So I built SaaSle ( https://saasle.chromatoday.com ) as a side project and just for fun. How it works: Every day there is a secret SaaS company to guess. Each guess gives you directional and category feedback: Founded year (newer/older arrows) HQ location (exact match or same region) Category match Valuation ($B higher/lower) Headcount tier (higher/lower) You get 10 attempts. There's also an Unlimited Practice mode if you want to binge-play. Tech stack: Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Bun, Vercel. Everything runs client-side with zero ads, zero tracking cookies, and no sign-up required. Would love your feedback on the clue mechanics, and let me know which obscure SaaS companies I missed in the catalog!   submitted by   /u/urbanlimes [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:41:35
- 暂无回复