Original Summary

Back in 2010, a friend and I built Kooler , a small "social network for cocktail recipes". The core idea: tell it what you have at home, and it tells you what you can make. In 2011 I moved to São Paulo for a new job and we turned it off. 15 years later I'm a product designer, not a developer, and AI tools made it realistic to bring it back on my own time. So I did. What it does today: 100+ recipes, from classics to Brazilian drinks you probably haven't heard of My Bar : add the bottles and ingredients you have, see what you can make right now Check-ins : had a great Negroni at a bar? Rate it, add a photo, and it shows up as a review on that drink's page, tagged with the place. If the bar has a Kooler profile, it links straight to it Search by name or base spirit Favorites. An account is only asked for when you favorite or check in, so you can browse without signing up Free, no ads, and it'll stay that way for drinkers How it's built: Next.js + Supabase on the web iOS app wraps the same codebase with Capacitor (no second product to maintain). Android is in progress Most of the code was written with Claude Code. I focused on product and design decisions Recipe photos are AI-generated from real reference photos, standardized to one style. I had no budget to shoot 100 cocktails, and I'd rather be upfront about it. Check-in photos are real, from users What I'd love feedback on: Is "My Bar" clear the first time you use it? Would you actually check in a drink at a bar? What would make you do it (or not)? Anything that feels broken or confusing 👉 https://kooler.me/?ref=reddit-sideproject Happy to answer anything about the build, the design, or what it's like to revive a 15-year-old side project. Edit: Android testers wanted! 🍸 Google Play requires 12 testers for 14 days before I can publish the Android version. If you can help, DM me the email linked to your Google Play account and I'll send you the opt-in link. Just keep the app installed for the 14 days (opening it now and then helps a lot). Happy to test your app in return!   submitted by   /u/eduardoduccigne [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:37:50