- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SaaS , Jumping between LinkedIn and 10 different job boards just to find a decent role is exhausting. And when you finally find one, you have to spend 20 minutes filling out a massive, multi-page form on some custom company website. I got sick of the grind, so I built ApplyForMe. I just pushed it out of beta, and the core focus is automating the actual busywork. I t hunts for you: Stop scraping different sites. It finds the open roles for you. Universal Auto-Apply : Whether the job is on a 1-click board or a complex company website, it generates a tailored CV and fills out the entire application for you. Built-in Tracking : The dashboard automatically logs your stats and application volume. Smart Inbox: It tags recruiter emails so interview invites stand out from the spam. Voice AI Coach: Practice your answers with a live AI voice coach before the real call. Check it out here: https://applyforme.me ℹ️ very important : i would love to get some tips from founders on how to : market Get more reach Thanks for anyone who read until the end 🙏🏻 ( and those willing to give some advice !! )   submitted by   /u/faeleafs [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 04:47:35
- 暂无回复