- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Just wanted to say a proper thank you to everyone who commented and messaged on my last post, honestly did not expect it to get the reaction it did. It has been amazing hearing about all your projects, some of them are fascinating and really unique and I will definitely be keeping an eye on them as they develop. Connecting with so many people on this sub and the others I posted in, and swapping ideas on how we each built our apps, has been one of the best parts of all this. I even ended up chatting with a few people on whatsup and telegram, which is kinda crazy, it is nice to put a face to a reddit username. I also heard a lot of frustration around distribution and marketing, and I get it, its a huge hill to climb. But, I must say what really stood out to me is that a lot of the time there are things that need fixing before you even think about tackling marketing. For example, the landing page does not explain what the product does, the SEO and GEO need work, the pages have never been indexed on Google or Bing, there is no proper demo showing the product actually working, and some of you still do not have a proper domain, which was kinda of fascinating because after spending money on ads they dont quite understand why no one is buying or subscribing. So as a thank you I would love to give away 5 free Starter accounts on AskSami, first come first served, just send me or reply below and tell me what you built. I would also like to offer a 1:1 session where we both sit down, and I look at your app/SaaS in depth, no strings attached. Genuinely want to help people who are scratching their heads thinking why is nothing working?!? To everyone who already asked me on whatsapp or telegram, please do not ask again here, this is separate and you are already sorted. I dropped a short video in the comments showing what AskSami does.   submitted by   /u/keepingmemories [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 03:21:27
- 暂无回复