- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
When I was building my SAAS, I realized I needed a way to calculate the money I was actually making after costs each month. I would check it manually be opening the dashboard of each provider, so for me Polar, Firecrawl, Resend, Twilio and OpenAI and add them up manually. Or I would ask claude to query each's MCP/CLI to figure it out, which took some time and tokens. Railway doesn't even bill on the calendar month (mine runs from the 16th to the 16th), so the numbers never lined up. I have a dashboard for my AI bills, a dashboard for web and product analytics, a dashboard for this and that.. but not one for the actual most important thing? The actual profit of my SAAS? I found that kinda weird so I built one that shows all these costs at a glance in one place. Last 30 days: $164 in revenue, $42 in API and hosting bills. Split across my 4 customers, that's $10.50 each. They pay $44 a month on average, so each one leaves me about $33. Then I realized that others might find this useful so I turned it into an open-source MIT licensed project: https://openprofit.dev It has an MCP so my AI can work with it directly instead of querying the different services for their costs figures. It has 19 integrations right now, and the repo has a guide for adding new ones, so contributions are welcome.   submitted by   /u/AdProper1 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 03:03:50
- 暂无回复