Original Summary

Quick backstory: I kept saving little things I wanted to remember (the name of the guy at the wine shop, a restaurant my mom recommended, a photo of a vet bill) and none of it had a good home. Notes worked, but it cluttered up the app I actually use for notes. Screenshots just piled up in Photos and I forgot about them. So I made MemoJog. It's a home for all the things I want to remember. You can save things by typing, dictating, sharing a link, or snapping a photo or scan. It reads the text for you. You get them back by asking Siri or Jog (the assistant in the app). It sorts things into categories and picks out people, places and reminders on its own. Here's what I actually use it for: "Priya is Juno's mom." Later, at the next school thing: "Who's Juno's mom?" "The wine shop guy's name is Marcus." Later: "Who was the guy at the wine shop?" A photo of the tree guy's business card, so I can find his number months later. "Japanese restaurant in Napa my mom recommended," saved the moment she texts it. A photo of the dry-cleaning ticket and the vet bill, so I'm not digging through my camera roll. Everything lives in your own iCloud. No account, no ads, no tracking, and I don't collect anything or run servers that hold your data. I used Apple's own tools (iCloud, Siri, on-device Apple Intelligence) partly because they fit that, and partly because they let one person build this at almost no cost. It's on iPhone, with companion Apple Watch and iPad apps, and a Mac version is coming soon. It needs iOS 27, and the recall and Jog features need Apple Intelligence. It's $4.99 for the first month while I'm on launch pricing, then it goes up to $9.99. Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/memojog/id6811684267 Tell me what you'd want it to do that it doesn't. I read everything.   submitted by   /u/full_moons_friend [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 02:38:11