- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So I've spent the last while making a thing and I need people in it to find out if it works. It's an isometric pixel-art escape room on Twitch. There's a wizard. Chat types what he should do ("look at bookshelf", "take key", etc), the most-voted line wins every 15 seconds, and he goes and does it. Ten rooms for now as a "POC", locked doors, codes, a couple of spells you learn from scrolls. One of the spells is "confettus blastus". Another is "bum fartus". If you can find it. Other stuff chat does: if you've been around a bit a little creature appears with your name on it and follows the wizard around. You can pet it. The wizard has opinions about the puzzles. There's a lore thing in the journals that I won't spoil. You can put suggestions/bugs/etc in the box on twitch. So: if "strangers all try to type the same code at once" sounds like your idea of a good time, come break it. Type nonsense, try to get the wizard stuck. I try to fix the things that break between streams, so you are genuinely helping. Also, this is the current "working" build, but I've got some changes in the pipeline for later, and I'm adding chapters/content, if things work out decently, I've got a story in mind to play out. Stream is at twitch.tv/escape_together Pixel art is mostly Kenney's isometric packs, the wizard is from 0x72's dungeon tileset, credits on the channel.   submitted by   /u/Sharter-Darkly [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 02:25:11
- 暂无回复