Original Summary

Most apps show a quiet list of what's overdue, and I wanted the deadline to be something you can see. So due reviews now ride a conveyor belt toward a monster named Chompy, and the cards tint the closer he gets. If you leave one undone for three days, he eats it. The card is only paused. It keeps its stage and schedule, and finishing its quiz wins it back. I did that because one busy week shouldn't wipe out weeks of progress. I also toned the eaten cards down from red to a soft orange, since coming back after a break shouldn't feel like getting yelled at. The same idea carries into progress: levels are now called knowledge crystals, which are knowledge you've practiced that Chompy can't eat. Underneath it's the same XP and levels, I only changed the words. I'm curious whether anyone else has tried a penalty that doesn't punish. Chompy lives at studiamo.cloud if you want to see him.   submitted by   /u/KarlHildebrand [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 01:51:35