- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm Steven. I'm dyslexic and I can't code, so I had ProofFlick made using AI agents. It started with a fairly ordinary problem: I kept missing words in important emails, even after reading them back. My wife or a colleague ended up checking them. It's a Windows 10 and 11 app. Hold a key and talk to dictate into the app you're using. Or select your writing and press a shortcut to check spelling, missing words and wrong words. You see the changes before replacing anything. I wanted it to keep sounding like me. For Dyslexia Awareness Week, anyone dyslexic can claim a permanent free licence by Sunday 11 October. No payment or proof of dyslexia. After the offer it will be $99.99 once, with no subscription. It needs a free Groq AI key. Setup walks you through that. Text goes from your PC to Groq, never through my servers, so it isn't an offline tool. If you'd like to try it, go to proofflick.com and click 'Claim your free licence' in the pink bar, then download. I'd be interested in feedback on the setup, especially from people who don't normally use API keys.   submitted by   /u/Ste7entheMan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 01:43:28
- 暂无回复