I got tired of switching Claude accounts manually, so I built an open-source extension to handle it
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I frequently use multiple Claude accounts for personal and work projects, and hitting the 429 rate limit mid-task was getting really frustrating. Logging in and out constantly kept invalidating sessions and wasting time. To solve this, I built a lightweight browser extension called Hopper to switch between accounts in one click without getting logged out or breaking active sessions. Here is a quick overview of how it works and how it’s built: Instant Switching: Swaps session tokens locally without triggering logouts or session invalidation. Privacy & Security First: All session data is encrypted locally using AES-256-GCM with a master password ( PBKDF2 , 600k iterations). No external servers, no background analytics, and zero tracking. Zero Dependencies: Built with plain Vanilla JS (Manifest V3) for maximum performance and security. It's fully open-source. Since I'm still finalizing the Web Store submissions, you can easily load it unpacked in Developer Mode on Chrome, Edge, or Brave. I’ve dropped the GitHub repository name in the comments below for anyone interested in checking out the code or testing it. Would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or any features you'd like to see added!   submitted by   /u/The_T0mato [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 01:38:38
- 暂无回复