Original Summary

I struggle with the way Claude speaks to me when I do work. So much text, every, single, time.<p>When I ask a question, I get an essay back, and with so many weird constructs: slogans, metaphors, recaps, strange choice of nouns, &quot;it&#x27;s not X, it&#x27;s Y&quot;.<p>Claude&#x27;s own &quot;concise&quot; mode shortens it, somewhat, but keeps the the rest of the slop.<p>I tried system prompts, those got forgotten after a couple of turns. I tried looking for plugins but none consistently made Claude speak normally. Some where slash commands, other solved for token use, others solved for neurodivergence.<p>I just wanted to not read an essay and make Claude get to the point fast, every single time.<p>Is that so much to ask? Apparently; it took me weeks of trial and error to make something that worked for me, I have stories, but I&#x27;m sharing it as a claude code plugin with you, those of you who struggle with Claude, the same way I did.


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 01:16:48