- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I recently launched Sellio, a customer support platform I’ve been building mainly for SaaS founders, new products, and small businesses. The idea came from a pretty simple problem: customer support gets messy very quickly when you’re still small. When you’re running a SaaS early on, you’re usually building the product, fixing bugs, talking to users, doing sales, and handling support yourself. At first it’s manageable, but once messages start coming from different places, things get harder to track and repetitive questions start eating a lot of time. That’s what I’m trying to solve with Sellio. The goal is to keep customer conversations in one place, with live chat and AI agents that can help with repetitive questions, while still letting the founder or team jump in whenever they want. I’m intentionally starting with small SaaS companies and new products first. I’d rather start small, learn directly from founders, and improve the product around real problems before trying to serve bigger teams. More than anything, I’d really like feedback from people here. What would make something like this actually useful for you? What feels unnecessary? What feels missing? What would stop you from using it? You can check it out here: https://sellio.chat Even brutally honest feedback would help a lot. Sellio Chat Inbox page   submitted by   /u/uxnouri [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 23:14:45
- 暂无回复