- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
After some advice here please (not financial). I'm building a complex SaaS using ChatGPT, Lovable & Github (I'm not an engineer) and have been blown away at how much I've been able to achieve so far. I fell into the process before I realised what I was getting myself into, and before very recently, I wasn't even using Codex. Now I am using it, along with Work, because chats were timing out etc. however it seems to have only made the process more arduous. I have a specific Chat project, start new chats/work chats often, and have canonical module records set up in GH, and am paying for premium in Chat, but for some reason I can't get it to operate in the way it was doing prior to changing the workflow. A lot of the work I am doing now is far less complex than the work done in the past as well. I haven't used Claude for anything similar, so was wondering if switching might be worth considering, or if that's a really bad idea? Or really good idea, perhaps, considering Chat is making me want to stab my screens with a pitchfork every 15 minutes. Happy to answer any questions if more info is needed, keen to hear other's thoughts/experiences/suggestions. Cheers.   submitted by   /u/Mundane-Pen4269 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 23:13:14
- 暂无回复