Original Summary

Every time I clicked a product on AliExpress, I'd land on a "Bundle Deals" / SuperDeals / "Pick 3 and Save" page instead of the actual item, and have to dig around to buy just the one thing I wanted. So I built Bundle Buster , a small Chrome extension that skips those pages and takes you straight to the real product page. What it does - Skips bundle pages and popups (Bundle Deals, SuperDeals, Choice, Pick 3, Dollar Express, etc.) - One-click on/off toggle - Only runs on AliExpress, no browsing-history permission, no data collected Things I learned building it - AliExpress calls its bundles by like 6 different names, and they change often, so detection is a moving target. - Chrome Web Store tightened its affiliate rules in 2025. My first monetization idea would have gotten the extension pulled, so I reworked it. Full transparency on money: it's free and supported by the AliExpress affiliate program. The affiliate link is only applied when you click a button in the extension, never automatically, and it doesn't change your price. There are a couple of other extensions that do something similar. I wanted one with minimal permissions and a simple toggle, which is what the reviews on the others kept asking for. Link: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/bundle-buster-skip-aliexp/eibjfjbonpngbmgnlcnpnanlgcnfgomb I'd love feedback on: Does the affiliate disclosure feel fair, or does it put you off? If you use AliExpress, does it catch every bundle page you run into? Tell me which ones it misses.   submitted by   /u/BootheGreat666 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 00:51:31