- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've launched 7 small SaaS products. Most of them got a few visitors and silence. Two of them got real users and sales. Looking back, the difference wasn't the tech or the design. It was this: The problem had money attached to it. One of the two is Sponaro, a tool that helps content creators track brand deals and make sure brands actually pay. Creators lose real money when a brand "forgets" a payment, so the value is obvious. My products that solved "nice to have" problems never got the same response. Users talked back. The products that worked had users who emailed me with ideas and complaints. One of Sponaro's first customers sent me a long email asking for customizable pipeline stages, and it turned into one of the best features. When nobody writes to you, that silence is information too. The audience already gathers somewhere. Creators hang out in specific communities and talk openly about brand deals and late payments. That made it possible to find them and join real conversations. Some of my other products had audiences that are spread out and hard to reach, and they struggled because of it. I validated before building everything. For the products that struggled, I built the whole thing first and looked for users afterwards. Now I start with a simple landing page and real conversations, and only build more when people respond. Names matter less than you think, but check them first. I renamed one product three times, and another one after discovering the name was already used by several companies. Check domains and existing products before falling in love with a name. If you've built multiple products: what separated the ones that worked from the ones that didn't?   submitted by   /u/Gremius5 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 00:46:39
- 暂无回复