Original Summary

I've been building this for about two years and V2 is the first version I'm comfortable showing around. You paste your website (or a blog RSS feed). It reads the page, figures out what you sell and who it's for, plans a week of posts, then makes the actual content: short videos with a talking presenter, carousels, app demo clips, even short podcast-style episodes, all in your brand colors. Then it schedules everything to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, X and Threads. The part that took the longest wasn't generating a video. It was making week 3 not look like week 1. Early on, every post for the same brand opened with the same hook and the same stock-looking b-roll. Now it keeps a history per brand and picks a different format and angle each time. It runs on our own GPU servers (LTX for video, Qwen-Image for stills), which is why the free plan can give 350 credits without a card. https://spreadout.ai What I'd really like to know: if you try it on your own site, which post in the week looks the most "AI-made" to you? That's the thing I keep fixing.   submitted by   /u/Due-Factor-4999 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 00:13:45