- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built a full-featured charity management platform with Laravel 12 I've been working on this project as a way to push my Laravel/backend skills beyond basic CRUD applications. The goal was to build something closer to a real-world system with multiple roles, business workflows, integrations, and external services. What it includes 🔐 Authentication with Laravel Sanctum 👥 Multiple user roles 💰 Donations & recurring donations 💳 Stripe payment integration 🎁 Gift donations 🤝 Beneficiary management ❤️ Sponsorship management 👨💻 Volunteer management 💬 Real-time chat 🔔 Notifications 📄 PDF receipts/reports 📊 Excel exports 🔑 OTP verification 🔒 Authorization and protected API endpoints 🧪 Automated tests Tech stack Backend Laravel 12 PHP 8.2+ MySQL Laravel Sanctum Integrations Stripe Firebase Pusher Laravel Excel PDF generation This project taught me a lot about structuring a larger Laravel application, separating business logic into services, designing relationships between different domains, and dealing with third-party APIs. I'd really appreciate feedback from experienced Laravel developers. GitHub: https://github.com/ThaerGhaderi/Project-Charity Especially interested in feedback on: Architecture API design Laravel best practices Security Testing Things you'd change before putting this into production I'd really appreciate feedback from experienced Laravel developers.   submitted by   /u/Ornery_Wash1797 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 23:59:36
- 暂无回复