Original Summary

Title: Built a site where you can guess PSA grades before sending a card in I’ve been working on this for a while and finally wanted to share it here It’s called JK Index and it’s basically a research and prediction tool for TCG collectors Right now it covers Pokémon One Piece and Riftbound The main feature is Before the Slab where you look at photos of a raw card and try to guess what PSA grade it will get before the card actually gets sent in There’s also a Blitz mode where you go through five cards pretty quickly and see how good you actually are at spotting grades No signup needed and it takes around 2 minutes I’ve also added card and set research with sold listing history There’s an AI grading readiness scan that looks at things like surface corners edges and centering from your own card photos There’s also a small marketplace beta where you can browse current listings It’s still a work in progress and I’m fixing things and adding stuff as I go Would genuinely love to hear what people think especially if you’re into TCGs or just think the idea is interesting Link: https://jkindex.io/   submitted by   /u/retarded_raj [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 23:15:30