Original Summary

I built Daysift because I kept ending up with 100+ tabs open just to avoid losing things I had seen or browsed before. Bookmarks never really worked for me because often you don&#x27;t remember where something was, or what it was called. However, often I remembered what it was about.<p>It&#x27;s a Chrome extension that gives you a private way to find anything you visited before. It currently filters out noise, or things that don&#x27;t associate with productivity or loosely with work.<p>It&#x27;s local first and designed around not retaining any data remotely. The AI layer is powered by Proton Lumo.<p>It can also run AI on some things or pages, e.g. summarising them and a few other things. All of that is by user-consent only. It has a note taker feature and also a way to start new files from it (&#x27;&#x2F;Doc&#x27; function).<p>I&#x27;d love any feedback.


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 22:26:22