- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, We've been working on ServerHub , a monitoring tool for servers. It's still in active development and not ready yet. Before we go further, we wanted to find out whether people actually need this. What it does right now: Easy installation in your server CPU, memory and disk usage along with other known tools (mysql, postgresql), will keep on adding Running processes and open ports ... Why I'm building it: We manage a handful of servers for client projects. It's quite hassle to everytime install the tool in each server and check 1 by one. That's why we wanted something that we can install in few minutes and get further with rest of the stuff. What I'd really like to hear from you: Would you use something like this? If not, what's the dealbreaker? What do you use today ( Uptime Kuma , Netdata , Grafana, Datadog, nothing)? What annoys you about it? What's the one feature that would make you try or switch? (Alerts via Slack/Telegram? Docker/container stats? Log tailing? SSL expiry? Something else?) Would you pay for it, and roughly how much would feel fair? I'm looking for serious, honest feedback, including "this already exists, just use X." I'd much rather hear it now than after launch. Please try out the demo, and if you find interesting please join the waiting list. We can then give you early access when we are ready to go live Thanks for reading 🙏   submitted by   /u/mrdezzods [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 19:34:15
- 暂无回复