- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey! I'm a high school senior in Brazil applying for colleges abroad (US/Canada), so I needed a strong extracurricular that actually helps people. I was tired of tracking my studies for entrance exams (ENEM is like Brazilian SAT) in spreadsheets + notebooks + 5 apps, with no real progress view. So I built VestTrack: Features: - 10 subjects, 150 topics, 500 questions from ENEM/FUVEST/UNICAMP 2018-2026 with explanations - Flashcards with SRS, summaries, mock tests - Goals, streaks, XP, levels, analytics with 90-day heatmap - Keyboard shortcuts, onboarding, 100% offline-first (localStorage) + optional Supabase cloud sync - Precise visitor tracking (visitor_id in localStorage vs session_id) - explains how all sites count unique visitors Stack: React 18 + TS + Vite 8 + Tailwind 4 + shadcn/ui + Supabase (11 tables with RLS) + Vercel Challenge: Needed to make it EXCELLENT (not just functional) for my college application, and get real users (so 100% free, no ads). Links: - https://vest-track.vercel.app - https://github.com/Leuuo2/VestTrack Looking for real users and feedback to improve and show impact. Stars on GitHub help a lot for my application! Thanks!   submitted by   /u/baguidificil [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 22:00:15
- 暂无回复