- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Content note: This project contains non-graphic statistics and information relating to sexual assault and sexual harassment on college campuses. Hey folks, I'm looking for feedback, and possible collaborators with something i'm working on. In light of the disturbing news surrounding the recent Cornell Chi Phi case, I’ve been thinking a lot about how difficult it is to get a clear picture of how often sexual assault and violence occur on college campuses, and how the institutions themselves respond when these incidents are reported. I built Campus Accountability (working title) to start addressing that. The goal is to gather publicly available data, reports, and cases involving U.S. colleges and present that information in a way that’s easier to find and understand. I also want the platform to make institutional responses more visible, not just what was reported, but what happened afterward and what schools are doing to protect their students. It’s still very early, and I’m intentionally starting with a small number of schools before expanding. I’d really appreciate constructive feedback, particularly around: UI/UX: Is it easy to understand what the site does and navigate the information? Data transparency: Is it clear where the information comes from and what the numbers actually represent? Trust: Is there anything about the presentation that makes you question the credibility or neutrality of the information? Missing information: What would you expect a platform like this to show that isn’t currently there? I’m also interested in hearing from anyone with experience in journalism, public records, data analysis, Title IX, law, advocacy, or related areas who might be interested in contributing or collaborating. https://campusaccountability.vercel.app/ I’m not trying to monetize anything at this stage. Right now I mostly want to figure out whether this can become a genuinely useful public resource and make sure I’m approaching the subject responsibly.   submitted by   /u/New_Upstairs2932 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 21:55:48
- 暂无回复