Original Summary

I lift 4 or 5 times a week and I'm very picky about the apps I use. Every tracker I tried annoyed me somehow. Some were confusing to find your way around. Others were cluttered with feeds, badges and features I never asked for, when all I want between sets is a clean screen and my numbers. And most of them hold back half the app behind a paid tier, so the free version feels like a demo. So I built (yes, yet another) workout tracker. The difference, and the part I'm proudest of, is Coach. Before each set it suggests a weight and reps, based on your history, how recovered that muscle is and how tired you already are in this workout. Each suggestion comes with one plain sentence explaining it, like "You reached 8 reps on your sets". After you log a set (and rate how hard it felt, if you want) it re-plans the rest. In the video I do 12 easy reps at 60 kg, so sets 2 and 3 move up to 62,5 kg × 10. It also handles stalls, deloads, time off, and bodyweight or timed exercises. Other stuff in the app: A muscle fatigue map (front and back), so you can see what's still recovering before you pick a routine 1700+ exercises with muscles and equipment, and you can add your own Accent colours, title fonts, light or dark mode Share cards for finished workouts, in 11 layouts No account and no ads. Your workouts stay on your phone and it works offline. It's a web app you add to your home screen on iPhone or Android. There's no App Store version yet because I want to know people actually want this before paying Apple and Google. On pricing: logging, routines, history, progress and everything listed above stays free. Coach will be the only paid part (Pro, 9,99 € a year) once the store apps launch, and it's free during the beta. I'm looking for 150 founding testers. If you train with it on 3 different days and answer 12 quick questions in the app (about 3 minutes), you get a year of Pro free at launch. Every 3 friends you invite who do the same add another year. stanzalift.com (install steps for iPhone and Android are on the page) One thing on privacy: during the beta Coach runs on my server, so its algorithm isn't sitting in the browser for anyone to copy. It reads your recent sets to work out the answer and doesn't store anything. When the store apps launch it moves onto your phone and everything becomes fully local. The privacy policy is on the site. I built it solo: React + Vite as a PWA, with Cloudflare Workers running Coach and the beta. Happy to answer questions about the app or how the progression logic works, and harsh feedback is welcome.   submitted by   /u/skilzsn [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 20:39:14