- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’m excited to share that Silo: Wallet, Vault & Safe has officially launched on Windows! With so many password managers forcing cloud subscriptions, syncing data through external servers, or requiring online accounts, I built Silo with one strict core philosophy: 100% local, zero-cloud data privacy. Silo is designed as a dedicated local digital safe for Windows 10 / 11. Everything stays encrypted strictly on your own hardware with no remote tracking, telemetry, or third-party cloud sync. 🛡️ What You Can Store in Silo: 💳 Financial Cards & Debit/Credit Details: Quick, secure access to your physical cards when shopping online or managing finances. 🆔 Identity Vault: Keep driver's licenses, passport numbers, and official IDs details safe on-device. 🔑 Passwords & Logins: local password vault. 🪙 Crypto Wallet Seed Phrases: Safely back up recovery phrases completely offline away from cloud vulnerabilities. 📋 Custom Info Cards: Store generic text records. 📦 Local CSV Export: Full control over your data with local disk backup whenever you need it. 🎨 Desktop Polish & Shortcuts: Includes custom light/dark themes. If you’re looking for a simple, completely offline safe for your Windows desktop, I’d love for you to check it out! 👉 Microsoft Store Link: https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9PFFJ76Z3C54 I’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or feature requests for future updates!   submitted by   /u/janabisoft [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 20:26:02
- 暂无回复