- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
the first thousand came from a howtomen youtube video. and since that vid, I've even made some nice updates based on something he said in the vid and some of the other feedback I got. but what I don't understand is how on earth I get any more users. I'm a broke teen, so paying for ads is out of the question, as I literally can't afford a thing I've also tried what would happen if I were to email some youtubers that feature indie android apps, but response rate was really low. and as for the deets about the app, it's called reelcheck, free on play store. I built it because I couldn't be bothered to type movie titles into my phone to see the ratings the app has ads, and so far I've made about £3 (released the app about 2 months ago) anyway, what can I do to get more people using it? I even tried making several tiktoks (short clip of someone making reaction, then a demo of the app being used, along with a caption like "I only find out about this NOW?!?" on the screen), and the most views I got was about 800. all those apps I see on the play store that have 100K, 1 mil, 500K, 10K downloads, how do they get that much? how can I get that much with a budget of essentially £10? I'm trying to make the most of my gap year before I start uni   submitted by   /u/Present-Mammoth3205 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 18:48:01
- 暂无回复