Original Summary

Hey all, I'm a software engineer, and the last time I was job hunting I hit the point where I couldn't type my work history into one more career page. Every company has its own form, every form asks the same questions in a slightly different order, and the "autofill from your resume" button gets about half of it wrong. So I started building a little Chrome extension for myself that fills in those forms from one profile. It grew from there. Now it also pulls jobs straight from company career pages, so I'm not digging through reposted listings, and it keeps track of what I've applied to so I stop forgetting. One thing I was set on: it never submits anything for you. You look it over and click apply yourself. I didn't want to build another tool that blasts out 500 applications. It's called JobFlo. It's free and doesn't need a card if you want to poke at it: app.jobflo.me I'd love to hear what's confusing, what breaks, or what form it completely messes up. I'm sure there are a few. Even "I wouldn't use this because X" helps me a lot right now.   submitted by   /u/taziamoma [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 16:26:17