- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hello, HN!<p>Today I want to show my recent project called <i>PanzerMortyr</i>. It's a reimplementation of the engine of the game <i>Mortyr 2093-1944</i> (<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortyr" rel="nofollow">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortyr</a>).<p>The most interesting thing about it is that it's written in my own programming language named Ü, which I developed previously and continue developing. See <a href="https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=45769161">https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=45769161</a>, <a href="https://github.com/Panzerschrek/U-00DC-Sprache/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Panzerschrek/U-00DC-Sprache/</a>.<p>I have spend almost a year developing <i>PanzerMortyr</i>. It took a lot of time, since I needed reverse-engineering data formats and logic of the original game and reimplementing it from scratch. No ready to use game engine was used, almost anything, what is needed, was written in Ü.<p>All code is written and designed by hand. No LLM or something similar was involved at all.<p>This project of mine has proven, that Ü is a mature language suitable for developing of complex programs. <i>PanzerMortyr</i> has more than 70000 lines of code, which includes data loading code, game logic, rendering (using OpenGL and a hand-written software rasterizer), audio code, etc. Thanks to Ü design preventing memory safety issues and minimizing other bugs without sacrificing performance I have achieved great performance without spending much time debugging and fixing bugs in such a huge codebase.<p>A video demonstrating actual gameplay and graphics (with software rendering): <a href="https://youtu.be/NepOPAPDvwA" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/NepOPAPDvwA</a><p>An article describing some aspects of <i>PanzerMortyr's</i> development in details: <a href="https://gist.github.com/Panzerschrek/4e61056f6ce8055ab5fc1d5d102e2c48" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Panzerschrek/4e61056f6ce8055ab5fc1d5...</a>
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 17:18:20
- 暂无回复