- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Just wondering how people are dealing with security checks on the flurry of vibe coded apps that are coming out these days.<p>I've been a linux user for a long time and really enjoy the wave of new rust apps based on GPUI or similar tech to bring more polished and performant desktop apps. But with AI driven attacks becoming more advanced I'm getting more and more suspicous of projects with only one contributor, despite them being public. I know that it doesnt mean a project with many contributors is automatically safe and supply chain attacks can occur for different reasons too. But I'm just imagining someone exfiltrating files or secrets from my local machine and sending them off somewhere. This probably wouldve been easy to spot with some pattern matching in the past but nowadays an AI could split up the logic across 1000s of files and make it really hard to see??<p>Are there any services or tools you can recommend to perform these checks?
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 16:58:33
- 暂无回复