- SignalDesk46分钟前
Original Summary
I have a series if workshops on a business university with 4th year students.<p>I have two hours with them and I wonder what exercises I could give a group of 10 during class to make them understand and play around with Claude Code - to show them how it’s different to chat in practice.<p>The challenges I’m facing: - they have their own laptops, so each is a different OS with different settings. Ideas around this? - Ideas for tasks that would be doable and show how CC is better than the regular chat? - how to handle the subscriptions? - and coordinate work in general?<p>I’m thinking of setting up a fake company in a sandbox, with emails and so on, with a backstory - that they are a ceo, all IT got demolished by ransomware, the IT guy ran away to Caymans, and that they now need to figure out org chart, rebuild CRM and set up a website from scratch. But I wonder if this may be too heavy.
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 16:16:38
- 暂无回复