Original Summary

For the past few months, I’ve been building EverAlice AI. The problem wasn’t “how do I generate one more image or caption?” It was the mess after that: • the title is in one tool • tags are in another • mockups live somewhere else • then come the resizes, print files, buyer instructions, ZIP, and promo graphics So I built a product-launch studio for Etsy, digital-product, POD, and KDP sellers. A creator can start with an idea, image, or file and work toward the artwork, SEO listing copy, tags, mockups, print-ready exports, customer delivery ZIP, and social promo assets in one place. The newest change is Alice: it works more like a launch concierge than a prompt box. You can type a normal request like “make me a 5-page retro ADHD planner” and keep moving through one guided workflow instead of rebuilding the process across tabs. The free plan includes every tool, 10 welcome credits, and no card. I don’t want “nice landing page” feedback. I’d love one blunt answer: does the homepage make the end result obvious within 10 seconds? https://everalice.studio   submitted by   /u/Ok_Ice_5524 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 10:46:41