- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi! I'm an Italian student studying in the US, and every semester I'd lose track of something: a quiz mentioned once in an announcement, a deadline that was only in the syllabus, a class that got cancelled. So I built Quadernio (quadernio.com). What it does: - Syncs your courses and assignments from Canvas, Blackboard or Brightspace D2L through a Chrome extension. It uses your own login, only reads, and never changes anything in your LMS. - Reads your syllabus (PDF or Word) and turns deadlines, exams and even class times into your calendar. You review everything before it's saved. - Plans when to study around your classes, work and other commitments, and tells you what to work on right now. - Reads course announcements and suggests things like "Quiz 2 next Tuesday" or "No class Wednesday", which you add with one click. - Works with Google Calendar and Outlook, with reminders on your phone (and quiet hours at night). How it's built: Next.js, Supabase, Vercel, and Claude for the AI parts (reading syllabi and announcements). I also built it with a lot of help from Claude Code. It's free and live now. I'd love feedback on two things: Is the setup clear? Where did you get confused, if anywhere? What would make you actually switch from what you use now (Notion, Google Calendar, a paper planner…)? Thanks for checking it out!   submitted by   /u/flaviodp_8 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 07:51:41
- 暂无回复