- SignalDesk58分钟前
Original Summary
As I started to use
claudeandcodexmore it became too hard to manage all the sessions across all my tmux panes and sessions, so I built Puppet Master.<p>I see now there is quite a lot out there now for managing agents to write software, but<p>a) I started working on this before a lot of them, and b) there are things in Puppet Master that just don't exist all in one product.<p>For me I'd say the highlights are:<p>1) Web instead of terminal -- it's just a richer interface<p>2) iOS app so I can keep working on things from anywhere<p>3) Local + Remote workers (heterogeneous fleet), I work on things that are cross-platform and PM lets agents spawn across the fleet depending on workload needs.<p>4) Connections - first-class support for integrating MCP and REST API (ala OpenAPI definitions) into your agents. This goes above and beyond what a single harness can do via i.e an MCP integration. PM imports it (scoped to a bucket/project) and associates it to a policy. It lives between the agent and the remote MCP/API and enforces a policy. My normal flow is give full read access to agents and any APIs that do writes, approval needed. PM has native approval UI on web AND mobile so you can give real agency to your agents without being too permissive.<p>5) Code review interface is nice, 1-1 discussions on comment threads in the review, pretty responsive.<p>6) Forwards/artifacts allow agents to share static artifacts/html/etc,. OR serve up any dev server. This is proxied so even things on remote workers "just work" and you can access them, securely.<p>GitHub: <a href="https://github.com/chrismoos/puppet-master" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/chrismoos/puppet-master</a>中文概览
中文标题: Show HN:Puppet Master——大规模管理编码智能体
作者因用 claude 和 codex 增多,难以管理 tmux 中的会话而构建 Puppet Master。其特点包括 Web 界面、iOS 应用、本地与远程异构 worker、集成 MCP/REST 并施加策略与审批、代码审查界面、转发/工件与开发服务器代理。GitHub 链接见原文。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:Show HN 介绍可管理编码智能体的开源项目,附 GitHub
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 08:57:15
- 暂无回复