- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've lost count of how many times I've brainstormed on Miro, FigJam, etc., filled a board with sticky notes, felt productive… and then watched most of them sit there forever. Every note looked the same. None of them had a real job. The useful ones got lost in the noise, and the board slowly turned into a graveyard of half-baked ideas. So I built Plot . In Plot, every sticky note (card) has a clear role: idea, ICP, positioning, competitor research, competitor reviews, or content ideas. You can even collect feedback from your MVP and have it show up on your board. There's also a Thinking Partner that can stop you from building features nobody asked for, read the whole board, and help you move things forward instead of just capturing more notes. It's free to use: https://www.plotwork.space   submitted by   /u/Extension-Pickle7180 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 07:00:17
- 暂无回复