- SignalDesk58分钟前
Original Summary
There's a question I've heard enough times to build an app around: 'is this the red wire or the green one?' Red-green colour blindness is about 1 man in 12, and the trap is rarely a rainbow. It's navy or black, brown or green, ripe or not. So Slant points your camera at the thing, puts moving stripes on the reds and dots on the greens, and names the colour under a circle in plain words, saying so when it isn't sure. Freeze the picture and tap two wires to name each one (check real wiring with a tester). A 'see what I see' slider shows family what it can look like. It has no ads, no account and no internet permission. It helps you tell colours apart; it doesn't diagnose or treat anything. It's free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nebulacolors.slant What I'd most like to know: which colours does it get wrong for you?   submitted by   /u/ScoreMysterious6910 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 05:39:09
- 暂无回复