Original Summary

On my previous update I shared that I got my first paid user. I had since implemented (well, I thought it was working) a feedback notification feature, trying to get user's feedback into the Chrome website. But after some time I saw still 0 reviews. After some investigation I found the issue and I'm now fixing it. I'm also working on adding a uninstall page to collect why people are leaving, still not capturing anything and keeping my privacy first as a differentiator (it's making my life harder, but I believe it's well worth it). I'm only collecting the user's email on uninstall if they add it, otherwise it's optional only. Checking ma Stripe dashboard I realised I had my second paid user! And that was absolutely awesome and is super cool to keep me motivated. What's coming next? Well I have yet to figure out on how to continue to deliver value The CWS listing needs probably some rework on the screenshot sides, so I may invest some time there. For those reading my posts: what would make you install and use my extension? What would it need to do to make you pay for it? Previous updates: Update n°6 Update n°5 Update n°4 Update n°3 Update n°2 Update n°1 Chrome extension page: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/takt/plgfdnbgkjocmgegnkbihoeojcfphdic?hl=en Webpage: https://taktabs.com/   submitted by   /u/-Leelith- [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 05:30:43