- SignalDesk55分钟前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’m building PlayWeld, a desktop workspace that brings game project files, design notes, plans, conversations, and connected tools together. The idea is to keep your project’s context close to the files you’re working on. You can track decisions and tasks, search project knowledge, and connect tools through MCP. It’s built on Eclipse Theia and is free and open source under Apache 2.0. The desktop app runs locally, with optional AI-assisted workflows, approval controls, and connections to your own model providers or compatible local endpoints. Paid AI and asset services have their own costs. It’s still in active development. I’m targeting Godot, Unity, and Unreal workflows, though integration support and testing vary by engine and tool. Site and guides: https://playweld.com Source: https://github.com/scarecr0w12/PlayWeld I’d especially appreciate feedback from people trying it with a small game project: where does the setup get confusing, and what’s the first missing connection that would stop you from using it? Let me know your OS and engine so I can narrow things down.   submitted by   /u/scarecr0w12 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: PlayWeld:面向游戏开发的开源桌面工作区
作者正在开发 PlayWeld,一个将游戏项目文件、设计笔记、计划、对话和已连接工具汇集在一起的桌面工作区,让项目上下文贴近正在处理的文件。可跟踪决策与任务、搜索项目知识,并通过 MCP 连接工具;基于 Eclipse Theia,采用 Apache 2.0 免费开源。桌面应用本地运行,可选 AI 辅助工作流、审批控制,并可连接自有模型提供商或兼容本地端点。付费 AI 和素材服务需自付费用。仍在积极开发,面向 Godot、Unity 和 Unreal 工作流,但各引擎和工具的集成支持与测试情况不一。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:开源游戏开发桌面工作区发布介绍,归projects
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 05:25:57
- 暂无回复