- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi folks!<p>My frustration with the Apple Music macOS app has been growing over the years.<p>While I consider the iOS app to be pretty well done (when it comes to UI and performance), the macOS app is a slow disaster. There are also features like hotkey window missing, that I would appreciate or some UX decisions are nonsensical to me - for example clicking Artist in an album goes to a list of items in my library by the same Artist, not to the actual AM Artist page itself, to name one.<p>Anyway, I decided to take my knowledge of the platform as an iOS developer and decided to try my take, and in my opinion it's already looking and performing very well and I use it daily. It's night and day difference.<p>Before calling it an official release of some sort, I would like you to try it out and I will be very happy to receive any kind of feeedback, bug reports or questions.<p>Here is the link to the download (don't mind the website too much): <a href="https://tunefuse.app/api/beta/download?ref=hn" rel="nofollow">https://tunefuse.app/api/beta/download?ref=hn</a><p>Thanks, hope the app eases some of your frustrations too
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 04:57:23
- 暂无回复